Thursday, July 9, 2009

updates.

I really like this shot cause you can see SHINee and Hongki together, but Onew and Minho got cut out... :(

Ahh, anyway, my threadless tees just came! YAY! I'm so happy to finally get the clothes. It took about 2 weeks. But nonetheless it's pretty! :D

See, I haven't registered for my Korean Placement Test, I'm kind of afraid. I don't know if I would be able to do well. Cause I'm using the sogang book and not kyunghee. But I've been studying a lot for it already. And there's oral. I don't know...I don't seem to have much faith. It's like I'm okay talking to my classmates, but talking to the natives gets me tongue-tied and all. Aye...HELP~But I really think that these few days my Korean has improved a lot. New grammar, new ways to form sentences. I guess as I study more grammar, I realised what I studied earlier becomes linguistically and socially irrelevant. This language has SO much to learn! When will I ever master it....ㅠ.ㅠ

Ah, I bet I haven't talked about the book. It's called 황소와 도깨비. It's really interesting. Finally finished hearing the whole story yesterday. But I haven't finished studying it yet. 참, and the writer is very amazing. He died at 27, but at that tender age, he has written many titles and Korean students study his works for literature. Isn't it amazing? 훌륭해요! But poor guy, I don't know why he died so young, so don't ask me. ><

오빠 정말 고맙습니다. 오빠는 없이면, 난 어떻게하면 모르겠어요. 그래서 고마워요. 가르치기 전에 한국말이 영어보다 어려워요.그분이 제일 잘 가르쳐요! 은혜는 평생 잊기 않겠어요.난 약속하고 한국어를 열심히 공부할 거예요.오빠도 영어를 열심히 공부해? "티끌모아 태산."오빠는 기억해? ^^

I like the weather lately. It's not too warm. In fact, it's cooling. 좋아서...

Elison.

No comments: