Saturday, July 18, 2009

cause you had a bad day.

The following conversation has been translated from Korean to English for the convenience of readers.
Teacher: How do you find Singapore's weather?
Me: Warm, very very warm!
Teacher: Do you hate it?
Me: Yes.
Teacher: Why?
Me: *stares at her and into space*
Apparently this was what happened during my Korean oral today. HAHA, interesting huh?

I'm super tired today, woke up early so that I could do a bit more of studying. Aye, so, how did the test go? I don't know. How will I do? I don't know. I hope I will pass my essays. Yea, I wish my Korean was better. =.= When I saw the teacher, I was so nervous! I totally forgot so many things. When I took 96 on the way to the mrt station, I calmed down and thought about it. I could have answered it so much better if I was calmer! :(

I made many mistakes today. It's very bad. I think I've been too drained. Like after the test, I just felt like not doing anything. I don't think I'm going to touch my guitar or Korean for the next few days... ><>

I'm having a backache, a buttache, a fingerache...everything also ache...I'm old. =.=

Currently doing some research in an attempt to diagnose my disease. I'm mottephobic or lepidopterophobic, since there is not exact term for the fear of butterflies. I can't imagine how someone can be photophobic or heliophobic except for like a zombie?! And a photic sneeze reflex is really interesting. Photic sneeze reflex is a genetic autosomal dominant trait, which causes sneezing when exposed suddenly to bright light, possibly many times consecutively. LOL, imagine that. Man, I really love Biology. Why am I in Business anyway? Oh yea, after some research, I realised I usually have migraines without aura. That's very interesting. Ah, and also, in the past, they drill a hole in your head to treat migraines. WOW. How ingenious.

Gotta go catch some sleep soon.

Elison.

No comments: