Friday, July 3, 2009

oh...두부...

I really like this picture of Onew. And I love the little sketch at the side! It looks so much like Onew! haha, no one can ever resist the cuteness of Onew. ><

Hmm, today was spent rather meaningfully I guess. Woke up early in the morning to practise my guitar, then rested like for an hour or so. After that I baked gingerbread cookies to bring for cell group meeting tomorrow. Then I realised I couldn't eat it cause I was fasting! I'm so duh la, I couldn't even tell if it was cooked and all. But thank God it turned out just great! ><>

After that we went for dinner at Clarke Quay and we saw Yunrui there. We were shopping at Clarke Quay when we got psychoed by this auntie who tried to scam me into buying this vest. It's like freaking 70 bucks can. And the label doesn't look like it's MIK at all. She was shocked when she realised I could read the Korean words on her catalogue. And no, she's not korean. Smart enough, we left the place and walked to city hall. Van couldn't find the bag she wanted, so we walked to Marina Square. LOL, we saw Lucas there at Club Marc. So funny to meet him there. And our awkward conversation. HAHA.

Yes, and Zara was on sales. Wah so happy, I got like 3 new tops for about 100 bucks. But it was definitely worth the buy as compared to that nicely designed MIC vest. ><>

Ah, I suppose this post is rather boring? I'm bored. Korean grammar is killing me. I hope the phone won't ring. LOL.

Elison.

No comments: