Tuesday, July 14, 2009

미안해.

미안해! 난 요즘 바빴어요...
I'm sorry, I had been busy so I didn't have time to really update.
This picture was taken at riverwalk on saturday when we went for the blood donation drive together. It ended up with only james, jeremy and me donating, cause the rest didn't have their consent forms. I'm so proud of us! We overcame the fear of pain and needles and did our part in saving lives. :)

Anyway, after some encouragement, I finally decided to register for the language test yesterday. The test is this friday. I really hope to do well. 어쩌죠? 아이고...난 자신이없어...

I'm pretty amazed that my cassette player, the one that I've owned since primary school, is still pretty much fully functional! AMAZING huh?

I thought about many things lately. Have I not been doing enough? What is it more that I can do? The things in my heart, who would know and understand? Why are things going the way they are? All the efforts that I've made over the past year just went down the drain like that, and yet I sit here, not being able to do anything at all. Sometimes I take it too hard upon myself. I wish I could just ease a little. I also wish I can be better at it, but why does it seem that everytime I do it, I fail at excelling in it? Oh God, help me to love beyond my own ability. Many times I may not understand, but God, there are things that I still pray for hoping that things will take a turn, yet at the end of it all, my trust is in You. Oh God...제발요...제발.

Elison.

No comments: