Wednesday, July 1, 2009

재미있었어요!

5! LOL, ah, I was so tired yesterday, so pardon for not updating my blog although I wanted to.

Hmm, yesterday I went to the beach with Kyungsoo and his Korean friends. Ah, I must say, initially it was very awkward and all, cause they were mostly speaking in Korean and since they've been together for so long, it was difficult to be included in them. And I guess I wasn't myself, cause I got super quiet unlike the usual me. LOL, yea, I can be quiet one okay. We swam and played a little in water, then ate some food that Kyungsoo bought from Korea and sandwiches that Minjung made. We also played GoStop! Ah, it was fun! Initially I was watching Kyungsoo, Steven and Minsun playing, I couldn't catch it at all. So I begged Kyungsoo to teach me. So Steven and him taught Minji and me how to play it. So the next game, Minji and I played it! First round, Steven played alone while Kyungsoo paired with me, Minji with Minsun. And we won! ><>

Hmm, but in all, it was a good experience la. I guess for very long, I've not felt what it means to join a new group. Like it was a chance for me to experience how a new friend would feel when he or she comes to church or cell group. It takes alot of courage to be willing to even meet up with these people you hardly know, let alone spend a day withe them. So I learned that we need to be more inclusive of other people...so that they won't feel so awkward and all. Hmm, yea. n444 jiayou! <3

Elison.

No comments: