Friday, July 24, 2009

많이 아파.





Hadn't been feeling very well lately. Must be that my mind has been too preoccupied. I came home from school today and rested, slept for like 4hours...but I woke up feeling worse than before. Took 2 paracetamols and couldn't go to bed thereafter. Yesterday I scalded my hand when I put it into the oven. Today hasn't been a good day either. I took the morning train and experienced how insanely rude and kiasu Singaporeans are. I fell down and scraped my knee against the drain when I alighted outside the YIH bus stop. I had diarrhoea and felt really groggy. Man... I took comfort that I met some very nice seniors at the matriculation fair. Left my contact details at so many booths I can barely remember. University life is so complicated with all the module bidding, and growing up to be an adult. I need a vision.

I almost forgot to check my test results today. Anyway, I passed. :) I will be able to know if I get the module after round 3A bidding. Hopefully I'll get it.

I had a really good quiet time today. The chinese worship song is really very anointed. :)

I watched today's music bank. Hongki's 애교 reminds me of him singing FT vs Pri. ^^ and Seunghyun sounds so much more confident today! Minnie was so cute singing along with Hongki though he doesn't have a mic. 2ne1 won. =.= by 7 points. But nonetheless, there's still inkigayo. SM hwaiting!

Elison.

No comments: