Thursday, June 19, 2008

wheee!~

hmm, I realised i don't have a nice photo with kexin dear. it's okay, i'll upload my pretty face! haha, hope that shepherd's pie will perk you up my lovely! I can't wait for waraku next week. teehee...haha, john say i look slimmer in this photo leh, whahah, it's raw, uncensored and unedited. I guess fasting has done my body some good!

anyway, vanessa asked me why i am so happy. gee, i don't know, haha, i just feel happy smiling, and i feel pretty smiling! I think i look better when i smile than when i emo sia. teehee. it's good to be happy, when you have confidence that exudes from within, it automatically makes you happier. it's more like having an identity in God that no one or words can change your mind! that's faith. (: I think losing weight also made me feel better about myself, that is, discounting the stretch marks. LOL.

teehee, i wanna get my tuition pay soon la, GSS i need moola for shopping! okay, i've got to run, tml have to wake up early for prayer meeting! tatas.

Stephiephoe.
I am in a i'm-so-happy-that-i-want-to-smile-at-everyone kind of mood.

No comments: