Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the ultimate evilness

omgosh, i think the internet is evil. When I stay at home and have free time to be on the computer, the internet has to bombard me with so many things. Last night, I spent the time helping john to find online sprees for men while I was looking for pretty clothes. Today, I spent the day looking for cameras! Gosh, I think I need to fast from electronics soon. ABSTAIN!

I want this, fisheye camera! The effect is really cool. like this.

Or, i totally wouldn't mind owning a holga. Which I can purchase the fisheye lens afterward.

The disadvantage of these cameras it's that they run on FILM. and I deduce that after spending a hundred bucks on the camera itself. it'd cost me a bomb to develop the photos. gee, I think I should start considering buying an SLR instead, at least it's digital. SNORT.

I bought eyemasks online. It's DARN cheap. Like 60 cents each! Uber cool, and the eyemasks were recommended on some taiwan show before. Wahahaha.

Going for ministry later!

Stephiephoe.

No comments: