Saturday, June 14, 2008

gee.

gee, i'm home early today, actually was planning to turn in early since call time is 730 at expo tomorrow. But I guess I wanted to jot down some things first.

Today on the way to pasir ris to meet the zone ppl for the showdown, I met this couple on the train that set me thinking. Okay, i presume they are a couple luh, since they were wearing a pair of rings and the same design of watch. The thing was that if you didn't observe them close enough, you wouldn't think that they are seeing each other. From Jurong East to Tanah Merah, they didn't say a word at all to each other. When the train was about at Paya Lebar, the guy actually went to sit down without telling the girl, so at the next stop, she went to the next cabin and sat there. Even when they alighted at tanah merah and boarded the train to changi airport, they didn't sit together despite the train being rather empty. Okay I'm not kaypoh okay, just that I like to observe people and their actions a lot, that's why. Yea, back to the couple. Actually both of them look quite young, 14-15 year olds I guess. They set me into thinking why they even bother to be in a relationship. I mean what kind of couple goes out, wears the ring, couple watch, but does not talk, does not care for each other at all? Even if they quarrelled, why wasn't the boy even bothered with humoring and pacifying his girlfriend? Is there a point in this? I mean, gosh, the girl is so young, if things don't work out, she can always let it go and wait till the right one comes when she gets older, why would she want to wear the ring on her ringman, and perhaps stay committed to this guy that she may no longer feel the love and passion for? And if one day they actually break up, lead their own separate lives, meet the man and woman of their lives, would there actually be the joy of having their husband/wife to place the wedding band on their ringman, because afterall it's not the first time they are wearing a ring of commitment there anymore. Hmm, as teenagers, sometimes we just think that people try to interfere too much into our lives, we don't want to let people in because we think that what we do is best for our lives, and we don't need others to tell us what to do. Yet many a times we forget that people can sometimes give us good advices which wouldn't lead our lives to destruction unlike what we often do. I've learned much along my life, and sometimes I wished I had been wiser as a youth. But nonetheless, there is no need for regrets, because everything is still under God's control. He knew I was to stumble there in my life, so the greatest comfort is to have my Lord and Saviour to be so faithful and understanding, that in the midst of all these, He still loves me. :) So I guess life only happens once, though we may not get it right all times, but the more important thing is that we try.

Enough of my deep train of thoughts, i have 4 and 1/2 hours more before waking up. Gosh, tml is father's day svc already. WHEW!~ I can't wait for sunday to end.

For Your glory, for Your honour.

Stephiephoe.

No comments: