Monday, June 2, 2008

faith

western wall, jerusalem

He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith [that is, your lack of firmly relying trust]. For truly I say to you, if you have faith [that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.
Matthew 17:20-21(Amp)

Faith is such a important part of this Christian faith. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. Believing is a lighter burden than doubting. (:

I'm sitting at my desk blogging now. I studied a little earlier on and did my assignment. Haha, i'm still contemplating if i should go for the dinner thingy with the drama mamas later. I need money, cannot be such a spendthrift. LOLx.

I think it's so cool that kexin can share with me her experiences in SOT, I come to know God even more through her spiritual encounters with God and it births within me a desire to experience it for myself. I want to be in SOT.

stephiephoe.

No comments: