Sunday, December 7, 2008

strawberries! <3

I think omma and I are telepathic. Haha, perhaps it's like what gracie said, that God is granting us the desires of our hearts. I was just telling vanessa yesterday when we were out, that the best Christmas present that she can give me that is inexpensive, would be korean strawberries. Haha, I saw it on an advertisement on the straits times. This thought i only kept to myself and van, but when I came home from svc yesterday and opened the fridge..TADA! haha, omma actually bought the strawberries! How amazing is that! Haha, God is so nice to me.

Hmm, so a question i think people will ask would be, "How are Korean strawberries different from say, Australian ones?" I made a little observation about the strawberries. They are of a brighter shade of red as compared to the usual strawberries, much smaller in size, sweeter, softer, and shockingly, HAIRLESS! Haha, I was kind of reminded about the hairless legs of the Korean artistes on Happy Together. But anyway, yep, Korean strawberries are definitely nicer to eat. The colour alone makes me happy!

Mianhamnida to kexin! I didn't want to ps you to face those ppl, but I'm really so lazy. Going out so many days in a week is more tiring than studying for A levels! I really want to take some time to stay home and rest, and do some relaxing things.

Gracie thinks that I should learn to say no. But saying no is hard. I don't like the aftermath feeling. But I don't like the aftermath when I say yes too. Urgh.

Whee. i'm excited for Christmas! haha, I hope rehearsals won't end too late today. The coming week will be great, apart from the fact that vanessa will be flying off. Guitar lessons, drawing lessons, mind cafe, drama...wheee~

Elison.

No comments: