Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas<3

If you ask me, what Christmas in 2007 and 2008 has been for me, I would only have a word, hectic. This year, I really wanted Christmas to be quickly over. As, Asia Conference and ministry came one after another, and I thought I really want to have a good break. When the last performance at Jurong West was over, I apparently found myself in tears. I wondered, why would I be crying? I mean, the ending of service meant rest for me! And besides I wasn't majorly involved in this production either. When I looked at my seniors, the rest of the ministry members, and my leaders, then I began to understand, what Christmas meant to me. That is, serving God with the rest of my ministry members, being busy together, but enjoying one another's presence...being "bullied" by adrian and the rest...the photo takings and silly lines and mistakes on stage. I can't remember what Christmas was like before. Time flies. It's been a year now. Till easter we meet...

I love dm.

Jonghyun's voice is amazing.



Elison.

No comments: