Monday, December 22, 2008

한국어

안녕하세요!

I'm back blogging again. These few days have been super tiring as Christmas is approaching. Rehearsals are long and sometimes draggy, I am really looking forward to post-Christmas. 빨리,빨리,빨리!

Anyway, I have 2 korean friends now! :)) Like finally? They are Jung Seung Ho and Choi Boryung. Seung Ho lives in Daegu while Boryung lives in Seoul. Nice people. I realised Koreans are very polite people, in addressing one another, if formality plays a role, the language used is different.

I'm buying an organiser imported from Korea! And while shopping online, I saw so many pretty stickers, tapes and stamps from Korea! I want them all~ moo la moo la...아이구...

Okay, this is very much a random post. That's just all for now, I've got to go prepare to go for rehearsals already!

안녕!

love,
Elison.

No comments: