Thursday, December 11, 2008

quality challenged

Okay, so wondergirls are not exactly the people with the best vocals. Going with sex appeal and catchy tunes, they have made it to the top 10 achievers in korea in 2008. With the influence of john and jiani, wondergirls have made it into my head, with nobody and tell me on constant replay. Yes, this is a HORRIBLE experience. I really don't like them, but the song just irritatingly stays, like rainism. bleah. I mean really, i don't know how long they have to sustain coming up with this kind of upbeat and catchy songs to keep the audience happy.

And yes, SM has finally made the change to Mirotic. And the new lyrics are...stupid. It has moved from "under my skin" to "under my sky", "I got you" to "I choose you" and trust me, singing it alone sounds funny, and the new lyrics just doesn't fit the entire song. It's kinda pointless, i don't understand what's the big fuss. I mean, it's just a song. English songs have more explicit lyrics than that. *shrugs*

Sometimes it's tough to find a companion.

I hope my attachment thingy will be resolved soon. Or I'll have to start writing and sending out CVs. I hope rehearsals will end early today, and it'd be a success today, so that I can go for cgm on friday. I hope Saturday comes really quickly, I'm excited for korean class. I hope Christmas is here soon. I hope my fingers will stop hurting so badly so I can get back to playing the guitar.

James is a good guitarist, and a faithful guitar teacher. LOL, ystd was the first time I've seen James so serious in teaching me! Haha, I really learned a lot from him. Just got to pray, flow and practise, practise, practise!

This is very much a crap post. I just wanted to exercise my fingers with some typing. ahem.

Elison.

No comments: