Monday, August 17, 2009

rawr.

Yes, my apologies for the lack of updates. No, school hasn't been that busy, just that I've been busy hanging out with the class and there wasn't much to blog about so yea... ><

Like the picture? Yesterday for dinner we went to the Korean restaurant at Bukit Timah. The boss is a Korean man, but the workers are from Vietnam. RAWR, man was I disappointed. But nonetheless....The jjajangmyun tasted differently from the one ruiliang and I had at Manna. I resolved that it may be from a different part of Korea. ><

I spent my sunday chewing on marketing. It was rather interesting, but apparently textbook writers love repeating themselves. =.= I should have like bought the rest of my textbooks like last week, then perhaps I could have engaged in more constructive activities this weekend. RAWR.

I don't know why things are going this way. Is there something that I have done wrongly and thus affected the outcome? But just like how I tell Luanxiang, God's ways are higher than ours. Only He knows the future and what is ahead. If avoidance is what you are trying, don't. It always starts with people getting too busy for others. Then they gradually slip away. No matter how, regardless how...draw closer to us, to God. Perhaps you feel that we won't understand, but no, we do. We care. We do. We miss the times we hang out with each other so often. Don't let busy-ness rob you away from us. Please. Please. Stay connected.

Life is never easy. But I won't complain. Many things are happening, but I still hope for the best. With God, all things are possible...

Elison.

No comments: