Wednesday, February 18, 2009

kkotboda namja


There are some reasons why I really hate watching korean dramas.

Number 1.
They make you cry like nobody's business. Episode 14 of kkotboda namja was so horribly sad. Seeing how Goo Joon Pyo treated Jandi despite his love for her was just too much to handle. Plus, the evil mother of his at work, I could just die from detesting her. I cried so much! Just feeling the emotions given out by the actors and actresses...I must say they are really good at giving and taking, bouncing off each other.

Number 2.
There are those super sweet guys that make you feel like you'd want a guy like them in the future. LOL, looking at how sweet Jihoo is to Jandi although he knows that Jandi's heart is for JoonPyo, he only wants to try his best to cheer her up, and make her happy. The thing is...he knows just how to do it! Success. Yi Jung is very cute and sweet too, deep inside, he's starting to develop feelings to Gaeul..and it was interesting how he was standing up for Jandi against JoonPyo, teaching him what a real man is. Aww...korean dramas.

Lalala, I think Kim Hyun Joong is soooooo good at being Yoon Ji Hoo...Not just because he plays the violin like me okay...it's the charisma he exudes! charming...

Okay, enough sobbing for the day. next episode will have to wait till monday. I've gotta go get ready to go out...

Now playing- SHINee 그녀가 헤어졌다 (One for me)

A lot of thoughts came when I picked up the phone just before.
She said her boyfriend whom she loved cheated on her yesterday
Even though I’m going to the girl who’s crying,
I can’t suppress my happiness.
I have been waiting for this day
The day I can lend her my shoulder and wipe away her tears

I want to make a place by her side, always by her side, not as a friend, but as a man
I’ll hold her in my arms and tell her I’ll protect her from sadness

Over there is the girl crying with her neck down on her two knees.
I first take out a handkerchief and hand it to her
“Forget it! You will forget it, trust me.”
I cheered you up like that
And said to find someone who’ll only look at you
She was sorry, but she looked more prettier
Definitely today more than yesterday

I want to make a place by her side, always by her side, not as a friend, but as a man
I’ll hold her in my arms and tell her I’ll protect her from sadness

The time has come
Even though she’s in my arms, crying,
It’s the time I can
Become a comfortable place for her (Like a blanket)
I’ll become a dependable man that you can look at.
You are the one for me!

I want to make a place by her side, always by her side, not as a friend, but as a man
I’ll hold her in my arms and tell her I’ll protect her from sadness

I want to make a place in her heart where no one can break into.
Even when you’re in pain or full of tears, you’ll be a strong person who’ll never fall down

Oh! Not again will we let go after being apart and her finding me
I’ll hold the girl I’ve been waiting for in my arms. Leave her to me, believe me.
That person is the one who left a scar on your heart! Crazy!
The unforgettable memories are disappearing. Love is forgotten by love.
Now just look at me standing beside you.
Okay, sometimes it seems as though the lyrics makes no sense, but somethings are lost in translation..tsk tsk

간다..

Elison.

No comments: