Friday, February 13, 2009

東方神起



Yea, it's a japanese song. Okay, i've not moved on to listening to jpop yet. It's just that this song on it's own is really beautiful, and the harmonisation is just wonderful. Seriously, i don't really think it matters if they are called tohoshinki or dong bang shin ki or tvxq. For a group with so many names, just read it by their hanja! 東方神起. Whatever language of songs their sing, be it japanese, chinese or korean, we just love their vocal abilities and harmonisation right? They didn't start off as an acapella group for nothing eh? amazing vocals and harmonisation. I wish I could harmonise too. rawr.

Hmm, it's been like almost a week since I blogged? La, I really wanted to write something here since wednesday, but hadn't found the time to do so till today, so I only pen down my thoughts elsewhere. I had been thinking a lot actually, this week of morning prayer meetings and fellowship with kenn and jon the rest yielded some interesting conversations that set me thinking. But I don't think I want to write them here. LOL. But it was fun! Hahah, having know this people for more than half my life, it's sure fun talking about the times when we were young! :)) One take off? Many things are caught, not taught.

I don't know. I'm not a very busy person. But when it comes to those outings, it always happens that I have things on. I'm sorry guys, I don't mean to be missing in action. I don't mind doing catching up..rawr, I musn't find excuses, gotta learn to honour my word.
미안..미안.

Anyway, i'm supposed to go swimming with nini, and I think she's still sleeping...omo, key has the same polaroid camera as me! but his is pink.=.= Polaroid has to be one of the greatest and smartest inventions ever! It is an art.

Elison.

No comments: