Sunday, February 22, 2009

gee


LOL, Infinity Challenge is so cool!Sorry to john, but I found it really interesting that Park Myung Soo seems so suitable to be a SNSD member! See...
I don't mean the pose, I mean I really think PMS belongs with SNSD. LOLx...

Anyway, I'm videoing all I can today since I'll have less time to do so when I start work tml...So, I was on allkpop today, and there was some discussion about MR videos. Netizens have been spreading MR removed videos all over the internet lately. MR stands for Music Recorded while in MR removed videos, the music and instruments are minimized, resulting in a maximization of the artist vocals. It's really cool cause it helps you gauge the singers you're supporting, whether or not they really possess good vocals, or are just pretty/handsome faces.

Ignoring Lee Soo Man and whatever he had done to his artistes, we have to admit that SM entertainment has some of the BEST singers in the entertainment industry. SHINee, TVXQ, originally Shinhwa, BoA, etc. SM really knows how to screen and select those with potential then groom them into awesome singers.

dang, I'm bored. I want to eat salmon.

Ahh! I want to watch kkot! 2 more days! Hyun Joong cut his hair, now he looks so much like jaejoong! the hair is so similar.

it's time to grow.

Elison.

No comments: