Sunday, January 11, 2009

happy birthday <3

Happy belated birthday to self! I wanted to blog this last night but couldn't do it cause I had to turn in early so that I can wake up for today's service. But it's okay, never too late to do it now. So, haha, yea, happy birthday to me! No worries, this post will be totally understandable, purely english, no korean cause i'm on my acer. (:

Time really flies, I'm at the end of my 1-s, next year, i'd be in my 20s! *screams* I think this year, my birthday felt very much different from the last. I remembered the anxiety of turning 18, about having to grow older, more matured, and take on more responsibilities as in individual. Yet turning 19 was a rather pleasant experience for me. I haven't been this happy for pretty long, and i know, 2009 is going to be awesome, I can just feel the excitement in my spirit. Perhaps this was what made my 19th birthday so happy. Although there was no boyfriend to whisper sweet nothings on the very special day, the 10th being on a saturday, couldn't have been more special. I got to spend my birthday at church, hearing a great and impactful word from Rev. John Bevere that challenged my perception, and celebrating my birthday with my dearest n284. What more could I ask for? It was a chance to set 2009 right with God and foster deeper relationships with my members! (:

A BIG thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday! Thank you n284, happy birthday to Eileen, thank you kexin, nicholas ( my jie mei! i'm amazed you rmbed my birthday!), nikki (you forgot my polvoron, but i still love you..haha), faith (i'll remember the hug!), collin, james and ruiliang (I'll remember you guys singing in korean for me), james again (for signing such a long and meaningful message on my card), peixuan (loves), meitong (for always believing in me and carrying my vision with you always), grace, jieying (i love the necklace and card you'd sent to me!), shihui, sijia, puqin and everyone who has written on my wall. You don't know how much your "Happy Birthday"s mean to me. To those who have forgotten, including my dearest friend wang jia nai! tsk tsk tsk... I'll forgive you! hahaha..Not forgetting, to thank God for creating me and papa mama for bringing me to this world!

I went to get my birthday present today. My parents sponsored me to buy a Fujifilm Instax Mini. Wheeee, I finally have a polaroid! ((: But the film is like really expensive, so if you're thinking of what to get me for my birthday, I'll suggest that you can buy me Fujifillm Instax Mini film. (: keke

Ah, so tomorrow, the cg is going out to celebrate the jan babies birthday! I'll be back with the photos. I love you guys man..<3

Rawr, to go now. I want to sleep soon. YAWN.

Elison.

No comments: