Thursday, January 8, 2009

bored.

Hmm, I'm really bored.

Now, I'm officially no longer a student until university begins, transportation has become really expensive due to adult fare charges. So, I'm trying to cut my expenses, by travelling less and if I really have to, I will try to do as many things as possible so as to make it worth travelling there. Rawr, if in the eyes of the law, 19 does not make you an adult, why the contradiction in charging us adult fare? At 19, why must we be burdened by the fare charges? 아이씨...

Time really flies and 2009 has creeped here! Wow, if you ask me, 2008 happened so quickly, I think i regretted letting the entire year pass like that. I hadn't done much nor fulfilled much of the goals i've set in 2008. So this year, I think I really gotta sit down to think about what I want to do this year, and really DO IT. 2009 화이팅!

My microsoft office is not working! And I can't seem to find my installation cd. Please kill me.

Many things running through my mind.

And I'm so mad at myself. I want to do things better, with greater excellence. i wasted one day. crap.

Elison.

No comments: