Thursday, January 22, 2009

김치 볶음밥!

LOL, i just realised all the photos i've recently updated with my posts are all in grayscale. EMO. I like that style. hehe..

I know it's late. I'm tired too, but not tired enough to get me away from the computer and be snuggly buried under the blankets. Haha, so yea, I'm here to be blogging. Actually I have nothing much to talk about today really. I'm merely here to satisfy the desire to type. so, er, yea.

I went out with the girls today. Nothing much, except for the part when I went with liang to check out the korean level at novena. WOW, you know I was soooooo happy! especially when it came to the korean rice cake house! I mean, you can get the goods at the korean marts of course, but to have a rice cake house feels like "home" ( in this i mean being in korea). Wheee, and you know, the ddeok bokki, is soooo much cheaper than dong dae mun at taka? the same price, vast difference in servings! Yea, so you could kinda guess, I bought ddeok and their homemade KIMCHI. aw, heavenly. It tastes very much better than the one i got from sol mart the last time!

Being so tempted by the fresh looking kimchi, I decided to make kimchi fried rice. Man, I love it. Hehe, I made mine with japanese rice grains and hotdog, due to limited resources, but you can just do it with normal rice cause koreans don't eat those japanese grains. (: haha, lucky friends, some day i might just cook for you guys! So...mayb you should just ask me? Keke.

Hmm, you should have realised that the headings have all changed from french to korean. I resolved that since i'm a korean student, I should be like one, haha, so yea, i made everything in korean. Ask me if you don't understand. (:

My dear friend seungho is missing for 3 days. I hope he didn't join the riot. Lawyers should be smarter?

I need to fully utilise my organiser. I've gotta do something.

ok, 안녕, I should stop my rubbish already. I think I'll be back to update after drama on friday.

Elison.

No comments: