Tuesday, January 13, 2009

babies

I wanted to blog this last night, but as I was teling Jeremy, Starhub was letting me down, so I have to do it today, when my internet connection is finally regained. Hmm, so if you're wondering what I'm going to write about today, it's about my babies, the precious things that makes me happy. (:
My 2009 diary imported from korea! It FINALLY arrived in my mailbox yesterday. Phew, safe and sound.How can I forget, my acer aspire one? It's been with me through the darkest and most boring times. keke.TADA! From mummy and daddy, my new Fujifilm Instax mini 7s.

Okay, so that's not all my babies. I have too many babies to name. Wow, this is bad. Hahaha...
Rawr, when will A level results be out? Please let it be after CNY...gosh. I'll do well, I'll get my 5 As, I will get into NUS, I'll study law or medicine...*continues to blabber and confess*...

LOL, yunho is ranked top in "top 5 korean singers who look good in suit". I was telling James and Ruiliang yesterday that kkot boda namja is really nice! The SS501 leader, Kim hyung joon, who didn't look nice at all in my Junior Magazines, looks so gorgeous as Rui. Makes you wonder why eh? Watch it. You probably can only find until episode 2 which is english subbed on youtube. I successfully transferred the Nobody addiction to grace! Wahahahaha. Welcome to the club.

Ahh, I really want to get Driven by eternity! And I saw the interview Oprah did with the author of Pillars of the earth. But it being 900++ pages, I wonder if I would last. Books! <3

Elison.

No comments: