Monday, June 14, 2010

hanging out.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm currently out at Scape macs with two cuties Karuna and Saunders. The kids are doing their work while i'm on my Mac. :)

Silly me forgot that my shoulders are sunburnt and i still brought my handbag out. =.= AH, i deserve it la.

Spent my last 2 days at Sentosa. Yesterday's Shrekotsa was really tiring but enjoyable. :) Came home after zone outing and had a wonderful steamboat dinner with my family. I WAS SO HUNGRY, not having enough food yesterday made me eat like a pig. :D I fell asleep at 12 yesterday, and woke up at 1130am today. So i didn't just eat like a pig I slept like a pig too! haha, sorry, had to make up for all the lost sleep you see.

I remembered the last time Barry asked me what drives me to want to be a cgl and I couldn't answer, now I think I somehow might have the answer to this question already. Youth, a precious time in life when they are most readily shaped and molded. I feel the budding passion for the youths lately. Maybe that is what drives me. Gotta pray and get that confirmed.
RAWR. me hungry again. :D waiting for 7pm to come and meet the rest of the peeps. HAHA. love DM.

너, 나쁜 남자야.
난 널 싫어해.
우리는 이년전에는 다 끝났어.
알 찮아?!

Stephie.

No comments: