Monday, May 31, 2010

AC 2010


The phenomenal 5 days have finally ended. Wow, it's amazing. One of the most tiring 5 days ever, but the presence of God is just amazing. The drama team did stunning too! I'm so glad that I'm in such an awesome ministry, cheering one another in the the competitions, praying together before productions, sitting together for services, and of course! Acting on the same stage with one another. Love it ttm. Now that the conference has ended, its time to reflect on what have been taught, what has been learned, and the action plan ahead. :)

Due to the lack of sleep, despite sleeping for like 11h, i am still soooo tired. And there are still remnants of things to be done! tsk tsk!

Yes, i got my results today. Man, i would say it's DISAPPOINTING! sighhhh, when i'm done being sad, i need to work harddddddd... and pray that application to KU will succeed. rawr. I NEED to go to Korea, outta Singapore. yes.

And to my GORGEOUS BOSS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for making me who I am today, the opportunities you have given to me, the encouragement you gave, and most importantly, the love. Thank you for making Drama Ministry such an awesome place to serve God in! Thank you for loving me!I LOVE YOU BOSS! Gonna miss you and Sandy when you guys leave to study in US! :( Hope that this year will be the best year yet ever for you! Stay gorgeous ALWAYS Boss! :D

Okay, off to paint my nails then do those things that need to be done. HAH!

Stephie.

No comments: