Friday, June 25, 2010

lovely weather☁

I'm sitting on my bed at home - blogging. Finally enjoying some solitude after a hectic week. The weather is just fantastic, considering the rain earlier in the morning, its still cooling in the afternoon. I simply love the rain.

Yesterday's combined cell group meeting with n284 was absolutely fantastic! All of us had to prepare a 3 minute sermon on faith and preach it to the rest. It was great to hear everyone share about what they think faith is about. And I suppose like what Meitong said, our experiences in life shaped our beliefs of faith. When faith is shared, it inspires and stirs each one of us. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Hearing from everyone was great because now we know, there's a preacher in all of us! Haha. It's fun, I want to do it again. The satisfaction you get knowing that you've prepared a great word/offering message is just splendid. You're just waiting for God to move during the meeting. But beyond the fun, it's really how the God uses us to release His Word to touch the hearts of the people. I'm just happy to be used as a channel.

I've been thinking about a lot of things actually. But i'm not very sure if all that I am wondering about should be written here. Oh wells.

God is just amazing, isn't He? Because of all things, God gave us the freedom of choice. Hmm, sticky.

I'm craving for crepes. Gonna meet James for dinner! :D

Love,
Stephie.

No comments: