Sunday, May 9, 2010

guess who's back.

It's me, back to update my blog here.

Actually there ain't much to write about. So gonna keep this post brief I suppose.

Hmm, finally got the email today regarding tri-uni, I guess it's time to start work again! 2 more weeks to Asia Conference and 2 months to go for tri-uni. Ahhh, work, it never ends, does it?

You know, I know i oughta be cleaning up my room and packing all the books nicely since the semester has ended, but the weather ain't conducive for such activities, and I have no idea where to begin! Aish, messy messy...

Oh oh! I finally bought my crop leather jacket yesterday! WHOO! I've been wanting to get one for quite some time now. Hah, so to say, it's worth the wait, and definitely the price. umm. :D

I'm leaving it all behind. Goodbye, here I pack and I leave, never to come back again.
Stephie.

No comments: