Tuesday, October 13, 2009

waraku

ahhh, I'm back to blog after being missing for a week. Hmm, i seem to be a really busy person, and staying committed to blogging and facebooking is too difficult. Perhaps it's the reason why my blog posts are getting shorter as time goes by?

Anyway, I went for the movie audition today! Hmm, I should say it was a good experience? But really stage and camera are very very different, filming for the past few days didn't really help me to get used to it. =.=

YAY! Today I met lovely for dinner at waraku, finally fulfilling our appointment from 2 years ago? Haha.

Me (putting the sushi in my mouth): Mmm, this fish sushi is very fishy.
Lovely stares at me.
We burst into laughter. :)

It's always the little things that we do together that means so much to me. <3

Oh yes, I bought 2 bags for 35 bucks. Unbelievable? Believe it. :)

Love,
Elison.

No comments: