Monday, October 19, 2009

Ring ding dong!~


Daddy was asking me if I had brought baby out to take photos. And then I realised I haven't really done so! I wanted to use baby to take nice sceneries, but I had been so busy, there hadn't been time for me to do that! :( I promise after the exams end, I will bring baby out...

Anyway, if you are wondering, I'm going to take up the offer. Gee, there are so much uncertainties ahead, especially having to juggle with so many things, I know it's not going to be easy. But it's really a good chance to go into the marketplace. Besides, building fund is coming, and this would probably help a lot in fulfilling it. I guess everything will work out. Even though it may be tough for now, all things WILL, eventually, work out.

I'm always only free on monday or tuesday to blog. the rest of the week usually breezes past me. =.= Life.

Elison.

No comments: