Tuesday, October 6, 2009

not so good

정말 미안해요, I had been tied down by the mid-term examinations, so I couldn't find the time to update. Now that the exams have finally ended yesterday, I'm feeling so much more at ease. Yet of all times, I have to fall sick NOW? :( I thought I was getting better in the afternoon, cause I stopped sneezing that much already, but my head just hurts like crazy. It seems like a fever is going to follow soon. It making me groggy and all. Worse still, I had to go for subject pool despite being sick. That $2 i earned didn't serve as much consolation. =.=

Tomorrow is going to be another long day, will be going for leadership dialogue, filming for announcements and then helping out at drama workshop. ><

I don't understand you. I doubt anyone of us does. Do you even treat us as your friends? You are 20, but you are not acting like one. I guess I thought of you wrongly. But then again, how could 2 months be sufficient for us to know you, when you opened some doors and closed some other? If men is all that matters to you...

Elison.

No comments: