Sunday, June 28, 2009

F.T 아일랜드 쇼케이스


F.T 아일랜드 쇼케이스 @ St James Power Station, Dragonfly.

One word to describe the showcase- Phenomenal. The boys, they looked exactly how I've seen them in the photos and videos. They have not been excessively photoshopped. They just look as if they walked out of the poster. Amazing. 진자 잘 생긴 남자들이.

I think that the venue for the showcase really sucked. It was definitely not a place to hold crazy fangirls and rockprinces. But nonetheless, the boys made it work on stage. Hongki's voice is just amazing! I mean, how could a 19 year old sing with such emotions? How can he be so much more accomplished than I am at my age?Pretty boy. I'll always remember how he sang live on stage, esp for ft vs pri. Amazing. And Jonghoon, he's soo handsome. His nose! Ahh, so nice. :)

I think the 3 of us weren't crazy fangirls who stalked them all over the place. I think it's so stressful to go everywhere and end up having to face crazy girls staring at them all the time! Why did some people have to go and piss them while they were trying to enjoy their day? This is so stupid. Hongki is too cute. I guess he badly wanted to go shopping since it's the Great Singapore Sale but that wasn't in the organisers' itinerary for them. And to the idiot who stuck the sticker on his neck! You just made Hongki noticed you, for the wrong reason. =.= congrats.

I just hope they won't be too pissed to return to Singapore. I hope like what they mentioned during the fanmeet, they'd be back at the end of the year...><

The experience to watch the boys is still really memorable! I just fulfilled a lifetime dream of watching the boys live. <3><


Elison.

No comments: