Thursday, June 4, 2009

열심히해주세요!

I just got home from school. Actually had my reservations about going for the LPP talk since I can't apply for the LPP, but nonetheless I went. Wow, it was amazing, I have to say I don't regret going. Cause afterall I met a few people who were like me, can't take part in the LPP, but still going to sit for the CLS placement test and bid for higher level Korean modules. It was fun taking the bus home with Pamela, cause though we just met, I think the love for Korea connected us pretty well. Ah, just hope she'll be my future classmate. Okay, so I have slightly more than a month to start mugging now for my Korean test. I hope I do well and don't get placed in level 1. LOL. 

난 집에 금왔어요. 오늘 대학교에 강의 들르러 갔어요. 근대 강의를 재미 있었어요. 많이 한국어 학생을 마났어요. 7월15일 CLS 시험이 있어요. 이제 부터 나는 열심히 공부해요!아, 파이팅!~
아, 토요일에 콜린 씨 한국친구 켱수 씨 교희에 올 거요.나는 너무 너무 흥분예요. 기다려요!

Oh goodness, the korean dictionaries are so cool. Pamela makes me so want to own one. Check them out.

Elison.

No comments: