Wednesday, June 24, 2009

미쳐 미쳐 미쳐 미쳐 미쳐!

I'm doing the same expression as Key right now! I'm wrecking my head trying to think of what to do for F.T's present and what to write for F.T's letter! I'm also wondering if i should ask Hongki to help me pass a letter to Key and Onew. 아이구...미쳐 미쳐미쳐요!

I met up with ruiliang today to do some shopping at Queensway. I spent like 120 bucks. LOL. I really love the stuffs I bought today, especially my new heels! :D Amazing... I'm missing everyone from dm and makeup! Aye, I wish there are rehearsals again...then we can laugh and talk crap, go for late night supper and chit chat...Hahah, loves.

I had a good talk with Barry earlier. Sometimes I guess I'm too urgent about things. Talking to him helped set somethings into place. And I feel so encouraged just merely smsing my leader! :) Many things are soon going to be happening. I need to gear up spiritually stronger this year-more prayers, more fasting, more serving, greater commitment. I'm excited of the things to come. I've made some decisions. 21 it shall be. I'll do it again. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done. Draw me closer to you...

[edit]경수오빠 만세! 오빠가 진자 친절한 사람이에요...Lalala, he promised to help me with the letter and revise my korean. Yay, 오빠 만세! :D

Elison.

No comments: