Sunday, May 10, 2009

wonder

Currently listening: Reset-Super Junior


It's LEETEUK! XD

In life, there are just so many things that we don't understand. As humans, we try to understand everything possible. But God doesn't require us to do that all the time. It's funny isn't it?

Happy mother's day...

If in life, we could just press the reset button, things would be much easier ain't it so? When the exams are here, we reset it back to the holidays. If we said or done something that we shouldn't have, we reset it back to where things used to be.  Life would be simpler. Corrections anytime. But sadly, it doesn't work like that. We pay for our actions. We bear the consequences. 

I wish I have more time. I wish I can be more stretched. I probably cannot have enough time for everyone and myself...But still I wish to be more involved in everyone's lives. Use me O Lord. Stretch me and enlarge me I pray.

Elison.

No comments: