Sunday, May 3, 2009

홍기야...


Ahhh, 홍기 is such a pretty boy, 너무 에쁘다..I feel happy just looking at his pretty pictures. Anyway, I'm sorry that I haven't blogged for the entire week. As most of you would have known, I was caught up with the SAT. Now that it's over already, I'm so glad. I felt that I had been neglecting my Korean because of the exams. I didn't have the time to revise and memorise my Korean words. Yay, finally today, 시간이 있어요, 그래서, 집에서 공부해요. ㅋㅋㅋ...나 알아, 난 아주 열심히 오전.

Yesterday, it was really funny how we met the 2 Korean girls on the train home. Ahh, I suppose taking the train to tanah merah each week would give us ample chances to meet koreans. But I need to pluck up my courage to so randomly talk to them. I felt so embarrassed yesterday! Ahh, I wished my Korean was better, like at Level 4 or something, then I probably would be able to converse more effectively with them. But it's okay! I'll study hard now. Lest I regret in the future...

Mam mam mam. I'm so bored. Ah, someone, save me! :(

Elison.

No comments: