Tuesday, May 5, 2009

너 올 때까지

I suppose this is the first F.T. Island song I've uploaded onto my blog. It's a very nice song...As usual, Hongki is emo enough for this. Amazingly, he sang this song when he was merely 17. Let me think what I was doing when I was 17. *scratches head*

Anyway, it's 12.33am but I'm not at all tired. All thanks to the mynah this morning. Let me go on to elaborate on this mynah (minor) incident. I was happy in lala land when I was awaken by the flapping of wings against my glass windows. For those people who have been into my room, you'd know that my entire section of the wall is covered with windows, so the flapping was really loud. I tried knocking on the window to chase the bird away, but the noise continued, and the bird even started chirping. It was like 7am. So I decided to move out of my bed and headed off to the living room sofa to attempt to catch some sleep. But the mynah probably wanted to play with me, flew to the living room window ( which is just next to my room's) and started chirping like nobody's business. I tried to shoo it away many times, but it just went on and on! I closed the window cause I was afraid it might fly into my house, BUT I COULD STILL HEAR THE BIRD! The incident did not occur for like 30mins, it went on till about 10 plus in the morning...Finally I managed to get back to sleep. After sooooo long. I hope the bird doesn't come again tomorrow morning. I need proper rest. ahhhhh, 鸟鸟... =.=

Ah, parents and kids. I think God has created us with this really strange relationship. We all want the best for the people we love. Our parents want the best for us, and likewise as children, we want to give the best that we can to them. At this age, I guess my "best" is so limited. Financially I am not independent. I can't give them all the gifts and money that they may need. With the approaching mother's day, I'm really wrecking my brains on what to get for my mother. Aye, 나 알아, study hard and earn big bucks right? We've all said these since we were like toddlers. The future just seems to far away. Money may not be the most important thing in life, but without money, we'll all be in trouble. Ah, messed out. My brain is malfunctioning at the moment. 죄송합니다. It's an aimless fight. I'll never be able to outgive them. The great love of our parents. Just like daddy God, we can never outgive him. 

Elison.

No comments: