Wednesday, April 15, 2009

poladroid



Yea, poladriod is the current program that I am using on my mac. My brother introduced this to me. It makes polaroid pictures that are very realistic and the effects they create are simply gorgeous. It's like a fast way to edit your photos. Perfect for lazy bums like me! Hee. Oh by the way, this picture is Nickhun from 2pm. He's a singer under JYP but he's half a Thai and Chinese.  But he looks cute huh? ^^

Aye, this is bad. I should be studying my SAT more, but the past 4 days I haven't done anything! I had to run errands for my mum. I really never knew how far Serangoon was until today. Man. I took like more than 1.5h to get to Highland Centre from my house! Ahh, I hope my mummy won't give me this kind of jobs in the future. Really. =.=

Hmm, I need to be more courageous to step out! Lean on God. This week is a brand new beginning, a brand new future, a brand new life ahead! :) With God, all things are possible. ^^

Grace says i've been using ^^ lately. It must be my korean net pals. LOL, they all use ^^. tsk tsk tsk...

Elison.

No comments: