Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Assuming..

Current Track: 사랑하지마요 - F.T 아일랜트

Ah, I just love the sound of Hongki's voice. It makes me want to sing along with him because the songs' emotions were just rightly expressed. 

I'm so random. I tried looking for ft's album at Sembawang Music and CD Rama today, but they were not in sight. =.= But I saw SHINee World at CD Rama! Awww. so tempting, despite it being the chinese version (with this I mean the words on the album. not the song). I lalala and sang all the way home. Actually I kinda enjoy doing it. Heh, so if some day you catch me on the ipod, don't be shock by my random nature.

Ah, time to address the title. Hmm, I had a phone call with xiaoLEE. After that conversation we had, it set me thinking again. Sometimes we tend to be so quick to judge, so quick to jump to conclusions about someone or something, just because what they do are contrary to what we believe or expect them too. Many a times, as humans, we tend to be so myopic, and we don't look at the big picture, the reasons behind the actions, but we only see the current action at the current time, ignoring the possible background situation. The Bible shows us that assumption is sin.  Barry mentioned before that sometimes we just have no idea what that person is going through. Now, I begin to understand what it really means. Even for myself, I do struggle in this area of my life. And it's an area that I think I really need to set my heart to change. Help me O Lord, to look beyond, and discern with the help of the Holy Spirit, so that I won't be critical and judgemental of others, and not hinder the works of Your Kingdom. 

Ah, I'm going to get back to the tons of ft island videos now. Kekeke. I'll be back to update again soon!

Elison.

No comments: