Thursday, September 18, 2008

sleepyhead


Froggy pouch! Just bought it today, using it to store my makeup stuff. Cute eh? It cost me a friggin' 19 bucks. *burns* It will ALWAYS remind me of Jieying. HAHA

I'm so tired. I want to go to bed already, My eyelids can barely open. RAWR, all thanks to school and late nights from studying.

NUS FACULTY OF LAW/ YONG LOO LIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE. Just you wait!

CAMBRIDGE! give me my As! I demand.

No looking back, only forward, and unto God. CHIONG LAH!

NJC chemistry department was totally out of their minds making us come to school for MCQ test at 720 in the morning when it's THURSDAY. Waking up early can kill. We ought to find some statistics or research to substantiate that. So as to proof that our point isn't the least fallacious.

Sijia, Jie and I went out today on a present hunt. My wallet has this rather BIG hole now, cause I've burned my POSB card. Haha, MONDAY = MONey + DAY. Haha, I was amusing myself, Jie and Sijia the whole of today. Tiredness runs adrenaline in me. YAWN! Oh yea, and jieying's weird idea of buying pearls from the Bubble Tea Stall uncle but not the drink made Sijia, Jas and I laugh like CRAZY. Haha, she's weird, but i love her nonetheless.

MORE MUGGING AHEAD. I think you can read from this post that I'm in a GREAT mood and am very excited. HAHA, i don't know why either. :) It must be after the phonecall with Meitong. AHHH, and Charles and Keith is having SALES. I NEED heels, okay not exactly, given my height. RAWR, but still...Shoes and bags are things that girls will never say "enough".

I'm so happy, meeting joash for lunch tml, and lovely for breakfast on sat. :)

I'm getting into the korean craze. DBSK rocks and Shinhwa rules.

OH YES, and I think Huang Qiming from the 7pm show on Channel 8 is handsome. LOL, he's the one acting as Apple Hong's husband, Zhuang Jiawei.

RANDOM.

annyong- hi kye seyo
elison.

No comments: