Tuesday, September 16, 2008

<3

신화

I met oppa and eeden at city hall today. Oppa called when I was at school, like out of the blue, and so I dragged him and eeden to go with me to funan to get the silicon cover for my labby. :) It was fun hanging out with them, though we did nothing much but walked around aimlessly while oppa kept me and eeden highly entertained as usual. HAHA, was conversing with oppa with the little korean that I know, but was fun. Rah, I'm new to this.

I've got the song stuck in my head.

It's time to be a chiongster, 7 weeks till it begins, 10 till it ends. PERSEVERE my friends.

I was just thinking about a lot of random stuffs. Maybe what oppa says is right, sometimes when things get too complicated, it's time to go back to simplicity. Sometimes I do wonder why He would create us with such intellect. An it's contradictory when intellect is supposed to help us, yet it often causes us more problems than over. But nonetheless, I prefer intellect/wisdom to beauty. Beauty is never everlasting, wisdom is.

As humans, we often stumble, make the wrong decisions, and tend to do things to satisfy our fleshly desires and forget that life is an exchange. Sometimes, we go a big round and end up back at square one because we do not understand or choose to surrender the are of weakness in our lives. Some as a result sacrifice their walk with God. We should never let this happen, but it often does. Pathetic? perhaps.

A daughter is more than a servant. Change me, O Lord.

annyong- hi kye seyo
elison.

No comments: