Friday, May 30, 2008

nice and clean!





I feel really really good after packing my room! Yesterday , I was still feeling all grumpy as a result of the horrible horrible mess in my room. After the trip to IKEA, things changed! haha, I bought boxes that were uber cheap to pack my room, and also got a new chair, it's red. The boxes are red, my table legs are red. I LOVE RED. I also threw away all the old and irrelevant stuff that made me feel so good after everything.Oh gosh, I so want a lomocamera! this is so cute right? and it's like only $32. The spree is closed luh, but I hope this person still have instocks! *prays hard*

Hmm, i'm so into James Frey's new book-Bright Shiny Morning. Awesome. Like really. GO READ IT TOO!


Stephiephoe.
taking time to enjoy life before all the studying begins.

No comments: