Tuesday, May 20, 2008

bloodboiling

haughty, there's just so many things in life that can make your blood boil, lose your mind and get fed up over.

cheerios, God is still faithful. I have great papa and mama, a cute dog that i can always cuddle and feel happy doing so, people whom I can turn to to rattle all sorts of nonsense, and there's always all sorts of small and random things like watching CSI and msn-ing can make me jump off my seat and dance. Haha...I like to make stupid noises, funny grunts, anything random to make myself happy and people laugh. what else? serving God with my talents! haha, I'm so glad that I'm going back on stage! What could be more fulfilling than touching 24 000 lives and allowing the Holy Spirit to move through you to do a work in their hearts?

rejoice, there are things out there that matter more than temporal emotions. XD

stephiephoe.

No comments: