Thursday, May 22, 2008

it's (not) over!

Haha, the exams have FINALLY ended, or at least for now. Let me enjoy just a little while more okay?

Haha, so anyway, i watched the live telecast of the American Idol results show. I'm so happy David Cook won! :))

Oh my, he's so handsome and his eyes are so mesmerising! LOL. awesome. I'll sure want to get his album when it comes out. Haha.

Anyway, today I went out with the girls. Yesterday my mummy blessed me with 100 bucks, so i brought ruiliang and vanessa out to ding tai fung. The food is so so good! Absolutely wonderful.

This is some specialty in the restaurant. It's pork chop. Very tender and juicy.

This is their prawn and pork dumpling. I think the seasoning is uber awesome!

Ah, the long awaited xiao longbao. It is really really very good! This is crabmeat and pork xiao longbao. The soup is so thick and nice, and the meat is tender! LOL, I'm drooling from just looking at the picture alone!

This is how it looks inside, after I sipped up all the juice. LOL, I'm so sorry. I couldn't resist from it before taking the photo. LOLx.

I'm staring at the big xiao longbao picture on the wall. LOLx. Hungry la.

After eating I went to get my stuffs. Bought two new bags! Haha, happy happy.

Anna Sui pouch to match my other bag and put in all the valuables!

Yes, basket.

RANDOMNESS. I want to go for a picnic!

Ohh ya, i want to start a blog spree for handmade rabbit ornaments and probably jewellery. Would anyone be interested? Let me know okay? XD


Stephiephoe.

No comments: