Monday, October 22, 2007

rejoice!

I like this picture that I got off getty images a lot. It's really pretty though a little lonely.

Disclaimer: This picture is not a reflection of my personal emotions.

So anyway, the results came back today. Here's how I scored:
GP: C
Biology: C
Chemistry: S
Mathematics: D
Economics: D

Well, my results are not exactly brilliant but I think I have improved much from common test. And also, these results are much much better than what I expected myself to do. So yea, we must learn to be thankful and contented, but of course I want to perform better the next time. I will work hard during this holidays to catch up with my work!

After result-taking, I went to watch Lust Caution with Yuntian. It pretty gross with some disgusting scenes, and the ending was rather abrupt. Nonetheless, on the whole, I think it's a pretty good film. :)

Oh ya, I love my labby wallpaper!





Okay, I have school early tomorrow. GOODNIGHT!

Stephie.

No comments: