Sunday, October 21, 2007

fluish


My dearest xiao lee and me! Haha, I just love her so much. I guess friends do not have to spend all the time in this world together, but knowing in your thoughts that there's always someone to turn to. :)

I am having a flu. SNORT. I don't enjoy being unwell.

So anyway, I have completely no idea what facebook is about! At least I don't think it's fun or interesting. Neither is friendster. Haha, it's just not my kind of stuff.

Kelvin called to ask me if I will be free for Christmas. Haha, I hope to get a role. But even if I don't, helping out would be really fun too! I guess it's just all about serving God and being happy about doing so. :)

Hah, I want to watch the Pillowman by SRT! Anyway, I've gotta go to school tomorrow. Papers-returning- day. URGH.

Stephie.

No comments: