Tuesday, October 16, 2007

PW - all hell breaks loose

I'm blogging in school before the start of morning assembly so I speculate that the post won't be that long. Nonetheless, I'll try to say as much as possible about my day yesterday.

I didn't like bringing umbrellas so I didn't bring umbrella to school as usual yesterday. Little did I know Bukit Timah was pouring like mad. Oh well, the expected ending? I walked in the rain from the main bus stop all the way to school. Thankfully, Jiani came out of school and fetched me in with an umbrella when I was halfway through. :)

After a while, Yuntian came and brought us shocking news about how expensive out WR was printed by the photocopying shop near her house. Our WR alone cost $48!! It's utterly and badly overpriced. :( After all the binding, Yuntian and I made our way to City Hall for our shopping adventure. Haha, it was really fun catching up with her. OH YES, I succeeded in persuading her to buy all the things she want. LOL, in the end, I spent only $35 on a bag and a tube but my darling spent like $150! HAHA, I'm good at it. wwahahahaha.

We saw an nj couple and shaun issac and gwendelyn monique. LOL. DATING SIA! Tsk tsk tsk...

There are so many things I wanna buy. :) Better get all I need before building fund start, cause by then LESS SHOPPING! :)

Stephie.

No comments: