Sunday, September 20, 2009

happy 便当!

Yay, this is the happy 便当/ 도시락 lovely and I shared on friday. :D I cooked this to supposedly help me destress...but whatever that happened on the way to school on friday totally defeated the purpose of me cooking.

See, I was just about to leave my house when it started to pour. So I thought I should wait till 1130 and see if the rain gets any lighter. Apparently it didn't. And because I had to rush to Clarke Quay after school, I had no choice but to attend the earlier lecture. So I took the umbrella and went downstairs in an attempt to flag a taxi to school. Within a few minutes, I was drenched waist down despite carrying an umbrella. =.= And all the taxis didn't have NETS! I didn't have cash with me you see. And there was one, there was obviously nets machine, but the uncle refused to take me. So I stood under my umbrella, in the rain, and I started crying cause I felt really pathetic! :( Yes I know. It's very stupid. ><

Doing market research for tomorrow's marketing project meeting. ><

Big fish, plant, worm. I guess yesterday's service made me have a brand new refreshed encounter with God. Perhaps sometimes I really feel like Jonah. There were times I wished I didn't have this calling, or at least something that require lesser, but I guess only God knows what He is doing. No matter how tough, no matter how painful, I will hang in there. No one knows my heart better than He does.

Elison.

No comments: