Monday, November 17, 2008

wheeee

Happy spiritual birthday to lovely! Congrats on your baptism! :)

I'm finally able to take some time off studying. Last paper left on thurs. Yes. finally it's ending. wahhahaha.

Banjun dramas are so nice to watch. Hahah, just going to relax today away before studying for mcq tml.

And gosh, ASIA CONFERENCE is coming! I'm so excited! :) It's time for a renewed consecration and wonderful encounters with God!

Hmm, I don't really know what to blog about actually. My com is kinda laggy these days. Somehow I prefer using linux to xp. The efficiency is undeniable.

Last night, i wanted to have an early night for the paper today. So i laid in bed. Each time I was about to drift into sleep, there would be the sound of bouncing marbles. It got pretty bad, I got up and was scolding Satan for trying to disrupt me from having enough rest. And when I finally got to sleep, I got out of bed today with a rumbling tummy that gave me the runs. urgh..

The new version of mirotic is out. There are new songs in it too. I really wonder why SM is so profit driven. Rawr, and Shinee doesn't sound like kids to me. Shinhwa, Dongwan, Minwoo, Jonghyun, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Yunho, Jaejoong, Micky, Junsu, Xman, Come to play, Dong an club, Yashimanman...AHHHH, Korea is love!~ <3

This is just an utterly random post. When freedom is just around the corner.

Elison.

No comments: