Friday, November 7, 2008

Updates!

Sorry lovely, i had been a really good girl, studying hard for the exams and staying away from the computer. But since there is no paper tomorrow, it's good to take this little bit of a time to relax and update everyone about how everything is going.

Hmm, A levels. It's not exactly that hard to begin with la, i kinda thought the papers will be much harder. But because of this I made some stupid careless mistakes, which I still believe nonetheless God will take care of the As. Within a week, half of all my papers have already been done! 6 more to go! aja aja fighting!

Erm, yes, I had been pretty worried about losing hair. But everyone in school has been telling my that my pony tail is still as bushy as ever. So when I decided to keep that thought off my mind, I really didn't think I'm losing a lot of hair. LOL, at least Nai and Sijia agrees. :D

Okay, so after paper today, mummy messaged me to ask me to settle my own lunch, so I went for lunch with Nai and Waileng they all at West Mall. We went to SOL mart cause I wanted to buy dukbokki materials. Haha, but it ended up with me not buying my pepper paste and rice cake cause I resolved that I have no time to figure out how to cook them in the midst of the exams. BUT! There are some other things that I got. I bought my FIRST issue of Junior! hahaha, yes yes, I can't read them now, all the words look more like drawings to me, but since Nai and I are going to learn Korean after the exams, which is 2 weeks from now, I thought I might as well get the magazine first, cause it's pretty hard to find Korean magazines around in Singapore, in comparison with Japanese ones. Another reason for buying the book is....

동방신기<3


and so there is..
윤호<33
And as if that wasn't enough of a heart attack for me, Nai was HYSTERICAL and got me all excited as there was another reason for the book...

신화<3

oh yea, and i don't know what Fahrenheit was doing inside Junior. How weird.

Haha, yes, chill chill a little here, Gotta hit back to the books real soon.

toodles.

Love,
Elison.

No comments: