Sunday, July 20, 2008

seriously

Fire burns, but one day it'd eventually die down.

That is only when we don't continue to give it fuel, and fan it to make sure the flames continue to burn.

19072008. It's a brand new beginning with God, the beginning of more adventures. Yes, I've seen people who have thrown in the towel even after coming this far and receiving the power to break sin in their lives, I've seen people who decided that this God wasn't worth them giving up their all for. But guess what? I don't really care.

I don't really care if people say that I'm wasting my time. I don't really care if people may feel that all that i'm chasing after is "just for the moment". I don't really care if they are not willing to submit to authority and leadership. I don't really care if they have resolved that they can plan for the future better than God can. I don't really care about what other people have chosen and haven't regretted.

Because I've chosen, and I've never regretted, never regretted feeling His presence, His touch, and hearing His voice. I've never regretted coming this far with God because I know each moment that I live, He's with me. He's never given up on me. Yes, I love drama, I love cell group, I love City Harvest. But most of all, I love God for He gave all these to me. I can't imagine where I'd be if I hadn't met Him 4 years ago. I can't imagine what I'd become if I had decided to throw in the towel. I never want to know.

God, continue to stir the flames alive within me. Holy Spirit, fill me with your oil so that I can continue to burn without dying out. I want and I need You for the rest of my life.

Stephie.

No comments: