Wednesday, July 9, 2008

kermit is at it!

Hmm, so kermit has officially won my heart with his rainbow connection song. It's replaying in my heart, along with nine in the afternoon and lie about us. I guess we all still possess the remnants of a child in us, hiding deep inside. I'm 18, but when I'm not serious, i often feel like i'm 14. Not that I'm childish, but it's just that I crack those super lame and funny jokes that sets jiani sijia shihui and jie laughing like mad.

Talking with sijia set me thinking. Why is it that we could all realise the problem with some people, yet to themselves, what they are doing is perfectly fine? But God let me not be critical or judgemental, but help to accept them yet not approve of what they do.

Today hasn't been exactly great. I just got home from school, and I counted the total number of times I've been to the toilet since I woke up this morning. FOUR. It was my favourite number, note the word is was. I hope it ends there so it won't ever get to my index number or my legs will soon become jelly. We also got back our result slips today. It's a DUDED. Hmm, apparently for economics and math were better than I expected. I've gotta start working harder already. by prelims must be AABBC. The purpose of being a student...

Coming to studies, I guess I've got t end it all here and accomplish all the work for today. There's still chemistry test tomorrow to be studied for!

toodles.

stephie.

No comments: